LFC Developments Ltd, whose principal place of business is at: The Wheel Specialist, Packwood Lane, Lapworth, B94 6AU.
Your Privacy: Here at The Wheel Specialist we are fully committed to harbouring the trust and confidence of all visitors to our web site. It’s important to mention that The Wheel Specialist is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. We respect your rights.
To give you every confidence in just how seriously we take privacy matters, we’ve provided here as much detail as possible on when and why we may collect your personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and the measures we take to keep it secure.
Types of data we collect:
The Wheel Specialist and/or its advertising, software and systems partners may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on The Wheel Specialist websites;
- your password(s);
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with The Wheel Specialist; and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our websites, or send an email to one of our Franchise locations. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
When someone visits www.thewheelspecialist.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the lead enquiry process, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about the services you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use third-party providers, Greyridge, Clook and Amazon, to process and deliver our e-mails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-mails. For more information, please see Amazon AWS’s Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe from our Marketing mailing lists any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by visiting the dedicated e-mail preferences page on our website.
When you purchase our services, products or gift voucher(s) through The Wheel Specialist or online your name, address data, email, job information and contact number will be stored in our CRM system(s). You may, of course, purchase products and services in person at one of our Franchise locations and it is important to understand that as a Franchise, each of our Franchise locations is a separate limited company in its own right. Each of our Franchise locations has access to our CRM system(s) where your data is stored.
TWS will store customer information for a period of 15 years from the most recent job.
- We may share anonymised personal information with other organisations, particularly GetAddress which enables us to provide you with an address finder function based upon your postcode.
- We use a service called KickBox to check the validity of e-mails.
- Phone call recording facilities our provided to The Wheel Specialist by Berry Telecom.
- Web hosting providers who may also handle your information as part of our data management facilities include Accentika, Clook, AuthSMTP, TSOHost & WuFoo.
Access to your personal information:
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection lead Natalie Fenwick at email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice:
This privacy notice will be reviewed each year on the first working Monday in April. This privacy notice was last reviewed on 13th April 2018.