The Wheel Specialist is the UK market leader in refurbishment and customisation of Alloy Wheels.
Due to business growth and planned further expansion, a vacancy now exists for a Receptionist at this branch.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a diligent, ambitious individual that is keen to become an integral part our business
The role is very broad and the candidate will be expected to get involved in many different areas concerning the business. You will be working closely alongside the director. You will be given projects that will test your skills whilst been fully supervised by the director and working within the TWS model – your work life will NEVER be boring.
- Manage and maintain contact information of trade and public customers within CRM
- Contact all Leads within CRM database, discuss barriers and convert to sales
- Answer the incoming calls from prospective customers and traders, providing quotes and answering queries.
- Administrational responsibilities may apply
- Work with director to manage and execute a successful sales and marketing plan
- Social media marketing including maintenance of Branch Facebook page and creation of content for TWS Blog for Head Office submission.
- Prepare and execute press releases (local press only) following approval from Head Office
- Utilise marketing methods provided by Head Office with monthly Franchise News and Franchise Support Broadcasts
- Liaises with various car clubs and forums for local incentives and advertising opportunities
- Any other duties as directed to assist with the running of the business.
You need to be dynamic, focused, attentive, devoted and diligent with a sense of humour and great communication skills – prepared to always go the extra mile to achieve the best results. A level of flexibility is essential within this role.
A competitive wage is available, based on experience.