This is a great opportunity to join The Wheel Specialist, the UK’s leading alloy wheel refurbishment and customisation specialist, who provide a top quality professional service to both the public and the trade alike.
Do you have a passion for cars, are mechanically minded or have an engineering / automotive background? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to come and join our team. You will be joining an established and respected national team of wheel refurbishment experts with over 55 years’ experience.
We are passionate about our service and we want you to be too, so you will receive full training in all aspects of the job to ensure you meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
You will need to be:
- A good communicator.
- Able to follow procedure manuals and instructions.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Hard working and willing to multitask.
- Physically able to lift and carry up to 20kg on a regular basis
- Tyre bay experience / Automotive Knowledge Advantageous.
- Basic computer skills are beneficial.
- Knowledge of Powder coating and Diamond Cutting would be advantageous.
This is a full-time role with approximately 45 hours available (tbc). Some weekend work may be required. A major part of this role will initially be wheel removal, tyre removal / refitting with a view to develop into different aspects of the process for the right candidate.
Please send your CV or application letter including any relevant experience and your availability to email@example.com.