The Wheel Specialist is the UK market leader in refurbishment and customisation of alloy wheels.
Due to business growth and planned further expansion, a vacancy now exists for a Junior Technician at our Maidenhead branch.
You will need to be;
- Mechanically minded with a possible, but not essential, engineering or automotive background.
- Passionate about cars.
- A good communicator.
- Able to follow procedure manuals and instructions.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Hard working and willing to multitask.
- Physically able to lift and carry up to 20kg on a regular basis
- Tyre bay experience / Automotive Knowledge Advantageous.
- Basic computer skills are beneficial.
This is a full-time role with approximately 45 hours available (tbc). Some weekend work may be required. A major part of this role will initially be wheel removal, tyre removal / refitting with a view to develop into different aspects of the process for the right candidate.
Please send your CV or application letter including any relevant experience and your availability to email@example.com.