Details about cookies on TheWheelSpecialist.co.uk
TheWheelSpecialist.co.uk puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse and use the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so we do not show them to you again
- Improve and manage some advertising methods
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software (Universal Analytics) to collect information about how you use GOV.UK. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving the search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on TheWheelSpecialist.co.uk
- how long you spend on each TheWheelSpecialist.co.uk page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Our promotional messages and pop-ups
Making secure connections to websites
We use YouTube to provide videos on some pages of the site. YouTube sets cookies when you visit one of these pages.
We will sometimes select users to take part in a survey or provide feedback, for example our performance / feedback survey. This includes for example TrustPilot and HotJar.
You can find out more about how to manage and/or delete cookies at the web page below:
You can also use tools and browser add on’s such as “EditThisCookie” (for Google Chrome) that allow you to interrogate cookie information.