- Self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a busy team?
- Flexible and adaptable?
- Hard working and driven by challenges?
- Able to multitask?
- Able to operate CNC equipment?
If so this could be the opportunity for you! Although a background in the automotive industry would be beneficial to this role you will receive complete training enabling you to transform wheels to the highest standard. Working with both trade and public this opportunity also offers a wide business scope with career growth within the team.
This is a physical role so you will need the ability to carry heavy wheels on a regular basis. Tyre bay experience would be advantageous and basic computer skills would also be desirable for this position.
This is a full-time role. Although our busiest time is Monday to Friday 8am-6pm some weekend work may be required
Benefits of working for The Wheel Specialist
- Pay will be commensurate with age and experience
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Employee Discount
- Extensive Training Provided
- Free Onsite Parking
- Free uniform and safety boots
Please send your CV or application letter. Please include any relevant experience and your availability.